When other people offer to help you spread the word about your business, have these ideas ready to go.
Systematic referral marketing helps you do that by determining, as precisely as possible, the types of help you want and need. Some are simple, cheap and quick; others are complex, costly and time-consuming. Here are some examples of the ways others can promote you and your business.
- Display or distribute your literature and products.
- Make an announcement.
- Invite you to attend events.
- Endorse your products and services.
- Nominate you for recognition and awards.
- Make initial contact with prospects and referral sources.
- Arrange a meeting on your behalf.
- Publish information for you.
- Form strategic alliances with you.
- Connect with you through online networks.