Sean Cannell learned about producing video and doing it consistently through a volunteer role with his church. Around 2003, the youth pastor asked Sean to record weekly video announcements. The first year, Sean made 52 videos.
Then he began creating videos for Sundays, too. So before YouTube even launched, Sean was producing 104 videos a year. By 2007, Sean was managing the church’s YouTube channel and learning about creating titles and thumbnails. From that experience, Sean started a business creating wedding videos and commercials, and working with YouTubers, coaches, authors, and speakers to help them leverage the power of YouTube.
After about 15 years of handling the different aspects of YouTube and video production behind the scenes, Sean launched his current business, through which he’s built a personal brand. Sean’s main personal channel, Think Media, has tips and tools for building your influence with online video.
- Here your latest videos about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel in 2018
- 1 How to Hack Culture and Trends to GROW Your YouTube Channel
- 2. How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Fast in 2018 — 3 YouTube Tips
- 3. How to Get People’s Attention and Get Noticed on YouTube — 5 Tips
- 4. Major YouTube Demonetization! (YouTube Policy Changes 2018)
- 5.How to Get Better at YouTube — 6 Pro Tips
Here your latest videos about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel in 2018